Please click on the links below to access information about departments and services related to cancer care:
The Cancer Information Clinic is a group session for patients who have recently been diagnosed with cancer. Family/friends are also welcome to attend.
At the clinic you will be able to:
· Get information on cancer treatments, side-effects, the teams looking after you and what to expect
· Get advice on eating well and keeping active
· Get practical support and information, including work and benefits entitlements
· Tips for emotional wellbeing
· Ask any questions that you may have
There will be a wealth of leaflets and information for you to take as needed. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Currently held every Thursday morning 10am-11.30am in the West Annex (old Damers School) , Damers Road, Dorchester. Please note - from 1 November 2018 the clinics will take place on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
For more information please contact Zoe Bond 01305 254761 or Siân Thomas-Cutts 01305 254529