Join our Radiology Department
Radiology at Dorset County Hospital is expanding and we are looking for people to join our innovative team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our wonderful Radiology Department which includes:
- Plain Film X-Ray
- Interventional services
Based across multiple sites we have worked hard to ensure we offer an accessible and quality service for our patients, this is reflected in our achievement of gaining QSI (Quality Standard for Imaging) accreditation. We are proud to be one of the first Radiology Departments in the country to have been awarded accreditation of 2021 QSI standards.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and the Trust is also excited to be part of a scheme to expand Community Diagnostic Centres, which includes a new clinical facility being created at South Walks House in Dorchester.
DCH also has plans to build a brand new Emergency Department and Critical Care Unit in the next few years.
We recognise that our staff are an important asset and we value their development through education and training. With links to The University of Exeter we also invest time into apprenticeship schemes and supporting students with their learning.
Why you should join #TeamDCH
- A dedicated Practice Educator will support you with your development.
- You'll have a supportive, happy and hardworking team surrounding you
- You will be part of a growing and developing team and Trust, who truly care about each member of staff.
- You'll have access to incredible education and training opportunities to support your career goals.
- We can offer on-site accommodation (subject to availability)
- There are lots of NHS and Trust-wide benefits including at least 27 days of paid annual leave, discounts and of course, the NHS Pension Scheme.