DCH 24/7 Staff Support
24/7 staff support, 365 days a year
All DCH staff have access to a free employee support portal with Vivup, our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
All DCH staff can call the confidential support helpline any time on 0330 380 0658
Whatever mental health, physical, financial or personal issue you are facing, you can access expert help and support for life’s ups and downs, 24/7, 365 days a year. You can use this service as many or as few times as you like, there’s no limit on the support you can receive.
All DCH staff seeking support should access the triage process by calling the helpline on 0330 380 0658. The phone lines are open 24/7, 365 days of the year.
This will apply when a staff member:
- believes they require counselling intervention either for the existing onsite service* or via the phone counselling available to all staff members via Vivup on 03303 800658.
- requires in-the-moment emotional support/someone to talk to.
- requires help or advice in relation to work or home related anxiety, bereavement, stress, depression, workplace issues, trauma, relationships, finances, family difficulties.
- requires general mental health support.
- It will also apply if a manager requires advice on staff related issues and where best to signpost.
Staff will receive confidential advice from qualified counsellors at an award-winning service.
Vivup have received National Recognition through the CQC for their EAP and Secondary Mental Health Services and have been awarded the prestigious APPTS mark of approval, the highest level of clinical accreditation in the UK.
Wellbeing Support for Senior Leaders
Senior leaders Band 7+ through to exec level, including doctors, or those with difficult role circumstances are able to separately access www.practitionerhealth.nhs.uk on 0300 0303300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through a crisis text ‘NHSPH’ to 85258. The service is entirely confidential and no information is fed back to the Trust.